SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-93259

1. 17,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    This guy is moving on from Investissement Quebec.

It looks very much like something big for batteries in Quebec will be announced in the next few days.

“What a special day today as I am starting my last week with Investissement Québec! After almost two years within IQ team, and as you know near a decade working on various projects related to the battery cluster in Quebec, I have the pleasure to see that our efforts have been fruitful and that Quebec is now considered as it should be within the global Li-ion battery industry. This because of the exceptional efforts made by a vast team and, of course, because of the support the Quebec Government has given to this industrial strategy at the highest levels. This being said, and considering the recent evolution of the Battery Strategy from a design and implementation phase to execution mode, I came to the conclusion that new opportunites are being created and that consequently there may be a new role for me to play, a role which I will be able to announce in the coming days. Stay tuned!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.