SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-93464

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I'm not entirely convinced in what you say mate. I'm L'il ol Sayona with its meager market cap being the ' Leading ' indicator of what's going to go down with the FED tonight when the rest of the Australian ' Behemoth ' banking sector is virtually up across the board of 1.5% just today , and anywhere from 2 to 4.5% in the last 5 sessions. I agree though that a ' Pause ' by the FED will have the effect of lifting ALL boats when the tide comes back in.

But , I think you're giving Sayona far more credit on being a stock market ' bellwether ' indicator that you're sort of suggesting it is. Albemarle maybe , but NOT Sayona.

I do agree though with some of the others that the more or less equivalent falls in the SP from its September highs more or less correlates with the fall away in global lithium pricing . However , I'm not sure this is fair to ascribe on Sayona as it does have the OTA for $900 for 50% and the remaining 50% which has not been agreed to as yet.

On the other hand it is these very points which are a handicap on Sayona's SP because not only is the $900 still perceived to be LOW ball , the longer it takes in securing a meaningful balance of production off-take in this climate , the more the market may be taking the view that Sayona is missing the favorable ' Timing ' here.

I mean who is going to sign now given the present lithium price sentiment and overall market uncertainty.

Best to get on with the job as I have said and prove more tonnage up. Only thing is, is that they can't even seem to do this properly. And then you also have the hangover on the SP for the uncertainties surrounding BOTH the Authier project as well as the Tansim and Lac Simard projects.

So the Market is saying ' Hey ' give us more than this Sayona , because if we can't get in there and extract the ore , it's going to be heavily discounted until it can. Then you have the crap results from Jourdan on top of all that. The market might also not like the uncertainty or even the thought of paying overs for a defunct paper mill , and until it knows exactly how much of a discount it is , its just another ' uncertainty ' to apply to the SP.

Don't get me wrong though , I love ALL this uncertainty because it allows me to continue to accumulate at prices which I happen to think are opportunistic. Therefore , I'm happy to hold through this perceived turmoil until it resolves itself. But they are making mistakes......Still , and that can't go unnoticed and called out as i am an investor here and have been for a very long time so have every right to speak my mind. And I'm just trying to understand what it could be for the Market to seemingly dislike this play as much as it does at times.

And beside , I have other stuff happening ALL the time in the market , so I'm not at all fussed one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $114.6K 4.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 7756918 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1421131 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.