SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-93537

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Correct !!

Like I've said before people. 300 to 500 points ONLY is the NEW 800 to 900 points swing on the indexes.

And DOW still up 202 points or point 64 percent over the last 5 trading sessions.
    Tesla down 3.25% today BUT still up 76.83% since the beginning of calendar year 2023.

Copper price which has typically been a bellwether indicator of underlying economic growth is at 80% of its 45 year highs . A a declining price trend of copper normally indicates a slowdown....which is NOT happening.

But Powell is NOT a shorter and is certainly not going to talk about ' easing ' while they are still trying to managing the lagging effects of Interest Hikes within the current tightening cycle with the current narrative calling his comments as ' Dovish ' considering the ' Off Market ' events which are seemingly doing some of the FED's job in tightening of liquidity in the economy enough to result in slowing the economy.

So it's a fine line. But .25% hike is good in my opinion since they were originally talking of 50 basis points pre- banking crisis. Add to that , that they are saying it was Yellean's comments which triggered the late sell off in the market which came off her ' over optimistic ' comments regarding the depositors insurance proposal to congress.

So it's all politically driven with the results of just what the traders want which is more uncertainty driving more volatility. But certainly no ' Capitulation ' in the markets yet , and no evidence of one to come. Even if it falls another 500 points tomorrow , that is still nothing to be concerned about in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $781.5K 23.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 20069280 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1139728 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.