SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I really think it ain't SYA specific.......deceleration is...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I really think it ain't SYA specific.......deceleration is what's describing Li pricing which predicted by big end of town 0m to 12m in notes. Being treated as a decline and some describing as capitulation in price. MS and GS won't predict beyond 12m for good reason I would think and offer a number of scenarios which could see price of Li and it's substrates bounce still in 2022. Doesn't mean it will. It sucks presently, and I ain't looking forward to June for obvious reasons but 12 month chart interesting to look at, particularly given some the progress of deliverables (some)

MS downgraded their downgrade on pricing. SYA talking of battery ecosystem. I wonder if one day may buy a SYA battery in various shapes and forms?? Who knows and while I wasn't really happy to get a longstanding order filled yesterday, no one on here really knows what's what. It's a good read though most of time and mostly polite......

Profit isn't a dirty word but kicking a dog while down is well.....un faaarkin Australian. Hats of to those who have some restraint and temperance. Also to those who are able to pick the movements.

It is getting wound down though? Too many potentialities particularly with OTA and potential Moblan interwoven in nearish term. Thought be sitting higher post production but you know what thought thought? He could plant a feather and grow a chook........watching with interest next few months and be chewing nails in last 2 weeks June if can't get a permanent rerate as a small fry. Bit salty so I will have a few .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.