SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Just some thought and welcome others to please comment.Our share...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Just some thought and welcome others to please comment.

Our share price is around 20cents. That means the worst case scenario they can drive the price to zero , making 20cent times the quantity of shares borrowed. The owners of the shares make a % for lending out the shares. The owners however would need some guarantee from shorters they don't go to far in causing the company to collapse as the owners would lose their entire investment for the sake of the % . Even if, the owners have a deal with the shorters their investment is being adversely affected so they must be confident that once the shorters leave, the SP will rebound and some because at the end of the day, they invest to make money.

To me, it still doesn't make sense why the owners would be happy to make a % on their original investment when they can make multiples by allowing the SP to rise.. There must be something else. Accumulation you say?. The shorters are suppressing the price while the owners can accumulate more at a lower price. Makes sense to me but surely that would not apply to all shorted stock furthermore it would only work if there is a conspiracy. We know that ALB and RIO are on the lookout for M&A, we also know there are multiple car makers out trying to secure raw material. Only takes one to jump in and spoil the party which is very risky for shorters and yet they they continue.

Is the fact that SYA is somewhat protected from TO by IQ a double edged sword?

Last edited by DoBetter: 30/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.