SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

Now that the post is down, I'll apply the same standard mate...

1. 10,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3634
    Now that the post is down, I'll apply the same standard mate .... @GT3loui ... assuming it was a term of endearment.

Not every post is about PLL - EXACTLY - mate. It was about NAL our JV
    "It seems the Chinese refiners are sick of cutting each others margin, and have set a carbonate floor price of 250,000 yuan ($36,380)."

I was discussing where that bit of text originated (whether that be in PLS or PLL is irrelevant) the discussion revolves around what does a floor price for Carbonate in China do for NORTH AMERICAN spodumene and downstream. I read your shipload anfter shipload from Port Hedland etc. - floats my boat as a PLS holder but not as a SYA holder.

I think there is a bigger disconnect in the North American market than what you see in China - but hey that's neither here nor there. IMO that NA disconnect has far greater impact on NAL than what is happening in China - just my opinion and I respect that you have a different opinion.

That doesn't make me an Einstein or you an Albert. Why the aggression though?

And nice work Split ... a selfie? Who's the boy genius? Said in the same humor as the post ... connecting dots to "boy" in Barf post ... which by the way "sonny", I wouldn't bother wasting my time lecturing you.

Last edited by cmonaussie: 03/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.