SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-95

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    To be fair to SYA , and despite the Industry ' Background ' side-show of imploding prices yada yada ..... They are one of the FEW Lithium Players who have stayed ' true to themselves in maintaining their pursuit's of expansionary and / or acquisitive deals. And hopefully ALL of this will result in a Net - Net earnings accretive future bottom line profile which in turn is recognized for these foresight's , and then ' fairly valued ' by the Market.

And this can ALL easily be supported by looking back over the string of deal they have consistently put together over the course of the last 2 - 3 years.

So in no specific order there is The acquisition of the highly prospective Tansim Tenements , the finalization of their Western Australian land package by exercising their final considerations under their ' Great Sandy ' options. Then there is their consolidation of the outstanding eastern tenements of the Authier Project followed by the Lac Simard Lithium tenement's package to now even declaring their intentions to expand the Tansim Project area by a further 2,200 ha adjacent to existing tenement.

There is also the JV entered into with the Sister company AJM which further indicates their ' Intent ' to develop these rather ' Vast ' land holdings so it makes sense to Partner with those companies with common interests and whom you trust . And I don't think people actually appreciated the fact that the JV deal in terms of AJM'S 51 % interest is equivalent to virtually 100% that of which Sayona actually paid for in regards these Land Holdings. So in my opinion this is very forward thinking in so far as ' having your cake and eating it too '

And of course they are obviously doing this in spades with respects to their' ' David verse's Goliath BID for North American Lithium's project in the La Corne township of Quebec.

So these points almost have to be a strong ' takeaway ' to any investor(s) who are running the rule over SYA as a potential investment. And so on at least this basis I think you can trust them as I believe the use of phrases like ' Power of Synergy ' and ' Expansion Plans ' speak volumes summarising their whole Agenda really.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.