SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Yes I bought more this morning too and happy to keep...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Yes I bought more this morning too and happy to keep accumulating as we go.Yes the share price is disappointing as it rarely moves
    the way we would like and seems to be in a holding pattern but its been a tough 12 months for Sayona stocks. We have been the target of the big American Banks dogging lithium stocks and in particular the Aussie ones putting out Bear after Bear reports the last 6 months of 2022, then prices of Lithium have eased some what though contract pricing is no where as low as spot( CCP GAMES) and we also have the shorters basically holding the stock to ransom doing as they please with it. I know serveral people in the stock market and they won't go near a stock that is the target of shorters until they can see a definite re rate plus we are not making any profits yet and we have no offtake of our own announced. I'm surprised in way we are not allot lower than
    this with the turmoil we as shareholders have had to endure.
    But glass half full is the way to go as I see it with this amazing opportunity to be part of the Sayona story.
    Stay strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.