SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-95563

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    thanks skills.

in response to your comment about previous announcements not doing much, let me explain to you my rationale why previous significant announcements like Jourdan and Troilus expansions for example didn’t do much for the SP.

It’s because the company was valued over $2b at the time, which is a substantial valuation for a company who technically was not producing any cashflow.

at this point in time, the only certain cashflow is the PLL offtake. We can’t put a valuation on Moblan without the feasibility studies nor can we put valuations on Jourdan and Troilus expansions because these assets have not been proved up.

Therefore the fair value at present should be the cashflow and net assets of the company. you could also include some speculative valuation for the other assets, but remember, these are speculative valuations and are dependent on investor sentiment which is quite negative in the environment of unprecedented QT.

The difference with the milestone announcements we have coming up commencing end of April is that these are value shifting milestones.

The feasibility studies for the carbonate plant at NAL and Moblan shows how much money it takes to get these assets up and running and how much net cash they will be producing. These are quantitive figures that could be added to the current market valuation, albeit the level of valuation added is subject to investor sentiment based on macro environment. Which is starting to turn (i can hear return of the mac playing in the background).

furthermore, the drill campaigns at NAL/Vallee and Moblan/Troilus will prove up these assets and allow the market to add value.

finally, the big finale is that as soon as we announce how we are selling the balance of ore, which commences the first shipment in July, we can then add this cashflow to the valuation.

on that note, stay tuned, stay patient.

cos you ain’t seen nothing yet!

50 cent here we go!

Last edited by MoonRocket: 14/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.174M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1901251 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5629468 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.