SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-96082

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    I think the other thing is some people cant comprehend economic cycles and 2 dont understand the depth of required patience.

As the statement goes "Rome wasnt built in a day".
    Your buying a share of a company. The company in due course will either sink or swim and either reward or disappoint holders.
    A company takes time to grow.
    Some people on here have thrown the seeds (their cash) into this stock and expect it, now or even after a year to give you a big yield. Reality is this doesnt happen. If it did, we wouldnt have any working class and poor people.... I suggest some of these people go and do a thorough review of investment books and go and listen to stuff that the oracle has said. One of his best for me was a slight variant from that above but with so much more humour:

Successful investing takes time, discipline, and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time: You can't" produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”

I come for the daily antics but yeh, definitely not wise to question your own investment choice or request others to prove your investment choice on forums.

Ill hold long and stong. An ill bet my bottom dollar that the ones on here saying to sell and poo pooing SYA were not here yesterday when we had success on SP and will not be here in the future pending we have that same success!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.