SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-96133

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    I dont see how people are concerned with SYA.

I mean apart from operational risk for start up.
    We have no debt
    no government worries
    are in production

If our recent NPV doesnt factor in our balance sheet our fair value would actually be higher being:

Net assets at 570M + NPV of NAL 2.2B@75% + other reserves Moblan et al...
    Its always hard to value an entire company. It cant be based of just NPV alone especially if say you had 1B in cash on the books. Cant just chuck this to the side. It might not even be able to generate an income but may still have a saleable value for example an old mine that may not have had lithium but might have something else we just arent overly interest in.
    SYA's financial position showed 180M @ end of 2022 in cash for spend so can operate NAL for a good while long as they dont burn too much on drilling and exploration.

even if the market now were to hypothetically tank. we have cash at bank and some steady contracted price for offtake via at least at this stage PLL.which is better than if you have no demand or offtake and have debt to repay. Could either stockpile the rest if couldnt find a buyer and could hopefully operate until things turn. As for others with debt, no cash, not in production etc.... could be a future buy opportunity for SYA haha.

If it was that bad we could postpone the carbonate plant start up to reduce dollar burn rate and scale back resource drilling growth. Lot of windows to open and close. Enviable really......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.174M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1901251 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5629468 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.