SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-96318

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    With resource continuing to expand and the building blocks to go downstream in process I think management should reflect on SYA's share register.

We need to increase our institutional holders as a priority. LTR have been great at rubbing shoulders with the high end of town to sell the potential of the business. My gut tells me that SYA are not privately approaching large institutions to get them onboard and waiting for them to stumble across us. I'm talking wining and dining the big money, the odd share cafe interview will not cut it. There is simply too many retail investors.

Secondly we need to address the elephant in the room, shares on issue. There would be no bigger signal to the market then announcing a share buyback scheme, even if this is a nominal figure. It tells the market that if you don't want them we will take them. You would be surprised about how many new retail holders do not understand the concept of MC and buy into companies with low level share prices. They immediately start multiplying SP figures in their head and see themselves becoming rich overnight. They then sell into fear and shorts and continue to destabilise the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $3.583M 104.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5222047 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3114773 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.