SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-96768

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    This parable comes to mind regarding your power of prayer and the warnings given to you at AJM.

There once was a man who lived in a two story house. The house was near a river and unfortunately the river began to flood. As the river rose, warnings were given via radio, TV and shortwave. Large jeeps drove through the area to evacuate people.

As a jeep drove by the man's house, he was told:"You are in danger. Your life is at stake. You must evacuate. Get in the Jeep. Let us help you evacuate."

"No," the man replied from his doorstep. "I have faith. I will be ok. The flood won't get me. God will take care of me."

The water continued to rise.

Soon the man was on the second floor. A boat was going through the area and arrived at the man's house. Rescuers made every effort to convince the man to take action so that his life would be saved.

"You are in danger. Your life is at stake. You will drown in the flood."

"No worries," says the man. "I have faith. Everything is ok. Even though the flood is rising, I will be fine. God will take care of me."

The flood continued to rise.

The man went to the roof to avoid the rising water. A helicopter pilot sees him on top of the roof and hovers above the man. Using a megaphone, the pilot tries to convince the man to grab the rope ladder which was dangling above his head.

"You are in danger. The flood is still rising. You will drown if you do not grab the rope ladder. Let us help you."

"No worries." says the man. "I will be fine. Yes, the flood is higher but I have faith. God will take care of me."

The flood rises. The man drowns.At the pearly gates, the man says to God: "I had faith. You let me die."To which God replies: "I sent you a jeep, a boat and a helicopter. What more could I have done for you?"

On a personal note, It was a tough period facing an onslaught from uprampers that absolutely did not want me posting the reality of AJM's situation. I even had personal threats at one point. Of course nothing I wrote could possibly have changed the financials of AJM, but for whatever reason the rusted on behaved as though I was making matter worse.

It was very touching in the aftermath to have had so many people reach out to me to say thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.