SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

I could not agree more GT, you have condensed all of the things...

1. 17,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1159
    I could not agree more GT, you have condensed all of the things I have been thinking into one very well written post.

I can reinforce what you said about low range options for city dwellers.

I have owned an Hyundai Ioniq PHEV for just over two years.

Naturally, the PHEV has a much smaller battery than the EV. Mine has a range of 60 kilometres, in full electric mode.

I live in a city where most of my driving is for short range trips of less than 60 kilometres, so nearly all of my driving is done on electricity.

Had I known two years ago, what I do now, I would have gone for the pure EV model.

I say that because even with the short range available to me, I rarely have to put petrol in the car. In fact I only use it in HEV mode occasionally to circulate the petrol through the ICE engine as it is detrimental not to do so.

What I am getting at, is a car with a 300 km electric range (5 X what I have now) would be more than adequate.

Topping up the car’s battery, is no more difficult than recharging your phone.

That convenience should not be underestimated.

Rising fuel costs effects everything, electrification of transport can reduce that cost.

I see a lot of people that own vehicles that have the ability to handle the worst case scenario, ie tow a caravan or drive to the top of Cape York in 4WD mode.

The problem is that for many of them, they don’t do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $665.5K 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 978814 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5787563 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.