SYA 0.00% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-96821

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I gave you a like for what you contributed already mate . What do ya want or expect further....rolleyes.png.

I make no apologies for being NOT as specific as you may have wanted a response because I have simply been commenting on what I would regard as some ' mop up ' superfluous issues surrounding the more general discussions and had no intent on commenting on what I really think one way or another in regards the mechanics of the DFS .... or the Moblan revised JORC announcement.

And that is because I simply do not wish to provide that level of detail on what I would consider my more personal views which I would prefer to NOT comment on , or more keep in reserve for my own personal reasons. And after all , as I have stated before , I am not obligated to do this and would rather be more careful in what I say or don't say. Again for my own reasons.

And you can speculate or extrapolate whatever you want with what I have stated , suffice to say that when I state that I am still prepared to have a portion of a BUYS placed at these levels based on my overall accumulation and stock allocation strategies , then that is still a BUY. And unlike some on here , I am again not obligated to tell you How many , or how much I outlay or am prepared to outlay when considering my own strategies......what.png

So if you review any of what I have contributed today , you will find that most of it is simply adding my general thoughts on some of the other ' Catch-Up ' open discussion items circulating in the forum. However , I can't see why someone would be drawn and quartered for simply providing a factual comparison to a Large diversified lithium producer whose figures are clearly already out there in the market place for everyone to see with the ink on them not even dry yet from their March release. Especially when they are right smack in the media limelight themselves at the moment.

But every case comparison is different , For example there are some Analyst's who have got PLS's forward figures on the nose more on account of their relative lower incremental return on forward dollar for dollar capex development spend as well as their recent contractual pivot to their new spodumene pricing mechanism as it relates to ' uncontracted ' volumes. So you can see some of these common themes could be also cutting across and affecting some of the other emerging wannabees like Piedmont as well as to an extent Sayona .

Irrespective of what you , I or anyone else thinks , there are clearly a lot of uncertainties still in the loop with Sayona as I have been saying for quite some time. But this doesn't mean I don't like Sayona as mid to longer term play from these price levels.

I have a lot of Companies in my portfolio of stocks which I consider now more ' Portfolio ' in nature and more of a put to sleep , set and forget type holding.

So I'm not as fussed as some and which is why I'm not really fussed in commenting anymore. I only wanted to catch up with the general covo today because of the way I felt more generally if that makes sense. More of a respect thing for a much loved Australian which made me feel as though I wanted to contribute.......wink.png Your'e probably not going to hear from me now for another Month or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $448.3K 16.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 12228399 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 166868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.