SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

I have been called “Over ambitious”, confident or even arrogant...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    I have been called “Over ambitious”, confident or even arrogant in my lifetime , but never before has anyone accused me of being “Deceptive” or intentionally misrepresenting information.

If highlighting company’s announcements and milestones and estimating future mc based on future earning is misleading and or over optimistic, than I have no further contributions.

Its like saying to my 6 years daughter who recently asked me what is 130+20=? There is only one answer and that is $150. I did not tell her, let’s be conservative and make it $100, as it’s better not to set a high expectations. Wtf???

And yes I am bitching, but not for the reason mentioned. It’s because a few here on the forums tend to have their own agendas and feeding the poor retailers the wrong messages.

Regardless if share price move up today, tomorrow or even in the next few months, it’s makes absolutely no difference to me, nor my life, cause I know where this MONSTER is heading to in the next few years. Beside my current holding in Sayona is in the multi-millions, so it doesn’t make much of a difference to my life whether it’s $2m or $20m.

So to those who are intentionally trying to manipulate or mislead the market, go F$$$$…yourself! Cause I ain’t selling my shares!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.