SYA 3.70% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-97322

1. 4,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    As I see it - a 20 cent finish is great to see as it was pushed up from the low of 19 cents on big volume of buyers coming in last few minutes.
    I would gain from this that some long-term holders that have exercised their SYAOC's have had some spare cash on hand and are now buying back some more stock. Over the last 3 weeks or so the option holders had to find cash to exercise and were no doubt focus on that.
    Once completed they find that they have spare $$$ to buy back some more SYA's.
    With the closing payment date of the SYAOC being 27/03/23 this has seen less pressure some opts holders to sell some heads to finance their take up.

I get the sense that next week we may be seeing the end of the under 20 cents price range. wink.png
    Option exercise end dates always puts pressure on the heads.

We managed to release funds from other holdings without selling too many of my heads .. brought back some extra stock at 19.5 cents and only sold about 2% of our overall holding. Holding for the long term and not letting the big boys take any of my stock at these low prices. wink.png

Will look at buying some more if we can get them under 20 cents this coming week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $408.5K 15.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 8484271 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2681213 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.