SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-97686

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    I hear you brother. You have to understand a lot of us LTHs have been on the journey for a while. But to be honest I don’t think a lot of us have bought up big at the beginning when it was sub 1c.
    I only purchase a little parcel, because let’s be honest, nobody knew what was happening, and it would have been a massive gamble. I for one didn’t, and only start accumulating alot around the 4-6 cents range, similar to now whereby the SP is hovering around the 19-21c range. But I also accumulated more on the way up, even in the 14c, 20, 25c, 30c range.
    You have to trust you research and with any investment there are risks attached.
    I have got a few friends who asked me about 2 years ago, if their shares would be worth in the millions. I told them f.k no, if you are only willing to invest a few thousand’s dollars. The funny thing is they are willing to park 100s of thousands of their money with the big banks.
    I also told them this is not Moley fool, nor tattslotto, if you want to earn serious money, you need to do your own DD and put your money where your mouth is.
    Anyway Sayona has been de-risked massively over the years, but although you will be making less money than a lot of the LTHs, the risks associated with your investment is a lot less than us LTHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $104.8K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 17084770 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6023495 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.