SYA 1.56% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-97805

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9518
    Fantastic summation XEC.
    You have conveyed what a lot of us here are thinking and saying.
    Your mid term SP beats my valuation....so I hope you are right!!!wink.png

Our strengthening Fundamentals are way ahead of our SP and our Technicals, so hopefully with a few announcements this month-
    -Moblan PFS
    -Carbonate PFS
    -Offtake

Combined with-
    -The steadily improving lithium price and EV sales
    -Improving technicals

We can see this breakout to the upside.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5249/5249739-ddf838af505b3beea7b8a2bfe1453671.jpg
    The bollinger bands are squeezed the tightest they have EVER been...I mean EVER....
    The Bollinger's Band Width score is down to 11, the lowest I have ever seen...... we are truely getting to the pointy end of our pennant...the range is sooooo tight...No volatility and the traders and shorters playing for pips in a half cent range, with no true buyers, while and the SP is still in a mild uptrend.
    We are all bored of this crap, hopefully they will be bored too!!!
    In instances such as this, low volumes can be great....They have tried a few times to run it up a little and suck a few people in, but this crap is getting old and no one is biting! Time for you parasites to hit the road...

The RSI has been trending up slowly over the last month, and the Chaikin money flow is showing true accumulation money inflows, with us continually closing at the high of the daily range. This has driven the trend line above 0.0. Last time that happened, we ran to 30c, and the time before that, 37.5c.
    Something has to give here and with the stronger fundamentals, I am confident it will be up.....as painful as it is, we just have to let it play out.

If I could, just 1 think I would like to add in regards to capex for the carbonate plant, which is estimated at around US$300M

The Canadian government has also come to the party and from 2024, we will receive a 30% tax credit for capex.

So that 300M, will eventually only be 210M for the JV, after the tax rebate, and the if we consider our 75% apportioned cost in accordance with the 75% JV, SYA's capex for the carbonate plant could be as low as US$157.5 million.
    That is the revenue, just from the PLL side of the offtake for around1.5 years!
    There is not a miner /converter on the planet, that would not pursue a carbonate plant for a 157.5 million dollar outlay...
    In these days of billion dollar capex's , 157.5 sounds like a joke, like its not real...some BS fantasy figure.
    However, it is totally achievable, as well as a reduced construction time to anywhere between 14-18 months, dependant on long lead items.
    If they can build a greenfield refinery in 24 months, there is no reason we cant do it in 18.

And I suspect it will not just be completed, but upgraded, just as the concentrate plant was.
    So this 23kt will improve closer to 30kt, and be done more efficiently, using less concentrate, probably to around a 7-7.5 concentrate conversion figure, per tonne of carbonate.

VERTICAL INTEGRATION IS THE FUTURE OF THE LITHIUM INDUSTRY......BE A PART OF IT OR BE LEFT BEHIND.

Jury is out of they are also considering hydroxide at NAL.

Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $146.8K 4.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
202 42284143 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3766011 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.