SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Funny or not PLL is up nearly 6 cents now and they are just...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Funny or not PLL is up nearly 6 cents now and they are just piggy backers on our company while we languish stuck in a time warp.
    Does anyone know what PLL actually kicked in for their share of NAL, as I reckon going to the bank for a loan would have been in hindsight
    a way way way better proposition than being lumbered with the shite deal we have to put up with.They couldn't have put in more than 100 mil surely
    (only guessing) to help aquire NAL. We could have paid that back in 4 months this year.
    Im lucky I have CXO and PLS which are going great guns today unlike my beloved SYA.
    And yes I have been topping up on top of my top ups and topped them off too.Sheeesh
    I consider myself a long term holder (for me anyway) as have been holding for just over a year now and still in the red.
    Not complaining as yes I could have sold when they hit ATH but I'm in for the long game on this stock.
    Have got my average down to 22c so all good.
    And yes it is getting tiring hearing LTH saying oh well should have got in at 0.002 like we did.
    Good for you, you're a god dam genius Gump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.