SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-97983

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1168
    Pumper?

I have legit said this is a long term play since investing early in the new year.....
    To think you could have invested a year ago at 38c after the amount of money that was pumped into the economy, the share price increase..... Do people blank out both economic and share price cycles? Also the price of lithium spod went from $300p/t to 5,500p/t.... To think good things like that last forever, your either overly optimistic or kidding yourself!
    Especially if you expected it to continue in the short term pushing 37+..... Talk about rose coloured glasses on an investment. No expectation of a pullback retracement, no consideration for macro-economics of inflation and its impact on investments? No consideration of short position increasing?

There is a reason the shorters started jumping in back in August of last year. So its not like some werent aware... They obviously thought the good times were not going to continue.

Im quitely optimistic SYA will have a re-rate. Am I going to carry on and on about it if they dont, no... Which appears to be the complete opposite to some of the downrampers who have a whinge they have lost money. Saying they have been patient for 6 months. An then questioning this stocks trajectory without any data technical, macro or otherwise.

I think I only saw 1 downrampers argument justifying that part the issue was about shares on issue. I actually had some respect for someone arguing there case. But the majority remind me of a baby sooking in a crib. "I need my milk" no logic and cant understand where or how it is made or how long it takers to get it ready for them......

Do I care if we re-rate now or in a year no. Why? Because I have done my research, I have read others research and data and I can see what our long term holds. Regardless of this short term bickering between yes it will and no it wont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.