SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-981

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I agree in some aspects of what you are saying particularly on SRG and Benoit Le Salle opinion about NAL. A recent article posted by Le Journal De Montreal (dated 8 Feb) highlighted some key points. (see my tweet post). Note that Benoit himself is considered more of a Québécois separatist/loyalist in relation to his views.

I'm also tracking SRG.V SPs and have a similar SP trend to PLL. Therefore I'm assuming that sentiment for both stock listed companies are positive when it comes to their strategic plays. SRG with graphite and PLL with Li to TESLA.

Although I don't see a obvious link with SRG and EMC. There maybe an inference but that's it. Even Benoit's comments suggest CATL failure with NAL is because they are battery makers not miners, similarly to EMC (more bankers than miners). Note SRG plays have been mainly outside of Quebec e.g. Africa and EMC is only 12 months old as an entity in the mining investment and accusations.

Then you also look at SYAs's bidding team including Evercore who are well known in consulting particularly with TESLAs accusations of a solar co. for $2.5billion and previous key staff earmarked as Biden's Senior climate advisor Sarah Bianchi.

On top of that, PLL's exceptionally high level
    of investment/ interest on where SYA go with a mandated board member to be from PLL and voting power.

When it comes to the previous BoD members (exAJM), they were on their way out and I believe to cement the bid the bad blood of AJM needed to be purged, etc. Also note when they sold their shares they made a mint as their original acquisition of shares cost them next to nothing. Face value it maybe a flag but there is something else that meets the eye. I'll be sh^ting bricks if they sold out but they didn't, only portions of their stock holdings.

IMO, If anything there maybe a two way split between SYA and xxx?. what I'm not sure is SYA relationship with TESLA and others. A previous poster highlighted a discrepancy with an announcement last year and the SYA announcement of 'other' co-bidders with SYA. It could by SRG, TESLA, PLL or SOQUEM, etc. There is definitely ambiguity in that space...

Another point is that IQ will or can back many horses in the bid race as the NAL decision is a legal one with the creditors in mind and Quebec's best interest/factors from money, First Nations interests, sovereign control, etc. You also got to understand Québécois culturally which can go against those that are not integrated with Quebec, So EMC may get mired in their bid or maybe a double edged sword if (big if) they are linked with SRG. Don't think the Quebec govt would like to experience another NAL failure.

SYA is a serious contender for the NAL bid and has massive potential in Li Canada and Li and gold AUS. It is also a multi bagger for the mid to long term holders. (like buy me a house multi bagger )

Just my thoughts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $590.3K 17.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1315107 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7802215 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 11943089
Last updated 12.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.