SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-98248

1. 3,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Dont be worried @Redback2322

I too am convinced we are at this stage being surpressed. Rest of the Li has seen some recent gains. INR another i watch closely nothing really substantial in the last week or so has gone from 30c to 38c. They put out an offtake announcement today but given macroeconomics and that they are still waiting on permit I fail to see what has driven todays 8% increase on the back of also recent gains.

Hopefully having a larger retail base and tie ins with the Canadian government will limit any sort of hostile takeover/ offtake arrangement. An hopefully our management have their heads screwed on enough to see the value of our share and not buy into any brand discount rubbish from Tesla or other reknowns.

Even though the market has determined our value at 1.8B atm. We are undervalued per the dfs at 2.2B (which by the way uses highly conservative figures) let alone factoring in other items the market seems to not care about ie Moblan.

Lets hope management havent fallen for an offtake agreement with some share placement at current prices. I would certainly be left gob smacked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $418.0K 14.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1358885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 4538399 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.