SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

What an awesome presentation. Very sad but true. We all see it...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    What an awesome presentation. Very sad but true. We all see it clear as day everyday across so many companies yet our (rightfully dubbed) TOOTHLESS TIGER does nothing despite all the complaints and illegal theft of hard earned wealth they turn a blind eye. Welcome to the shark pit which is the ASX. I have personally experienced this manipulative behavior many times where I have genuinely invested in great companies only to find myself sitting on hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of paper loses and then when the forces that be change their agenda true value is recognized, usually followed by a big over shoot in value and these same forces dumping at the top trapping more investors and taking their money. It's so easy for them and basically unregulated. Anyone that disputes manipulation on the ASX and claims the market is always right is either kidding themselves or try the kid you. One can only dream that ASIC will grow a set and do the right thing. We've (SYA) certainly been smacked around for a good while now by illegal manipulative behavior at the free will of the big dogs but hopefully it's easing and they'll either come clean with their agenda (possible TO or large position incoming) or they'll be happy with the amount of cash they have stolen from genuine market participants and move on. Cheers and best wishes to all genuine holders. We got this. Everyone should watch this.
    https://fb.watch/ksy27h95_5/?mibextid=irwG9G
    Last edited by cutta: 12/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $665.5K 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 978814 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5787563 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.