SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-98726

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hopefully this week we get the Carbonate news we’re waiting for, lithium stocks have come back strong, Carbonate prices rebounding, car sales rapidly increasing.
    Chart looks good.
    Couldn’t be in a better position for a strong rally, but still need a catalyst, hopefully SYA haven’t held back on the
    figures like they have in the past.
    We have had some good announcements recently but management is continually conservative.

I did have a chat with some management about a month ago, lots of the puzzle is still yet to be revealed.
    someone on here was saying the board would encourage a yes vote for a 30c takeover, I assure you not a chance in hell that would happen, not with what we have coming.

Interesting statement about power being a problem for future mines, wouldn’t think that would be the case for us even with some projects still years away and drilling/ expanding continuing. We are in big with the Quebec gov
    and they would insure it’s not a problem.

Only a few options for the OT either it’s going to NA (Hopefully ford maybe Tesla) or Korea which would likely be LG. Ford would be a great partner and likely want the carbonate too, they will be chasing a large market share in NA.
    Both governments, US and Canada have awesome incentives for miners and car makers, which we all know.
    Making a NA deal very appealing.

Nice to break the back of the shorters soon, see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $434.7K 13.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6410146 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4959499 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.