SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-9

1. 4,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8260
    Inspiring Sayona's share price is going to take meaningful action and at the moment it appears there is none.... still waiting. I keep checking for news each day, but all I get is crickets.

For the broader lithium market and other vectors in Quebec / Canada, the $80 per kwh announcement should get peoples (Investors) attention. Without a doubt we could go from being in lithium oversupply to way under if an electric car can be purchased at a 20% discount to its gas equivalent. if this happens by the end of 2020 like the article eludes to 2021 should line up to be a very powerful year indeed. At that point a rising tide lifts all boats and Sayona desperately needs the tide to come in! Maybe even a couple tides!!

I am aware of the MOU, but I would like to know if the terms signed back in 2017 stipulate a sunset if no action is taken by "x" time. I used to put a lot of weight into an MOU, but they have been broken with such frequency that I really don't want to waste my energy on thinking about it. Even if it is still in place, it may not be honored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.