SYA 1.09% 4.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1015

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Looking at a valuation without NAL, $200M is the approximate net present value of the future dividends they've modelled out of Authier. So divide that by the 2,000,000,000 shares currently out there, and you get 10c a share (what it hit last time - not a coincidence). Then throw another 2c of value for the other projects, which are just deposits with varying degrees of potential, and you're getting to a 12c share valuation. Clearly the other projects would be worth more than 2c a share if they all came into fruition, but at the moment they are just a bunch of very narrow holes in the ground, so I'm just using 2c as a broad sweeping, risk-adjusted premium. Maybe it's 5c. I can't see it being too much more that this stage.

I totally agree that there are other lithium shares out there with higher valuations, but ultimately these companies aren't Tesla. They don't have the same exponential profit potential. If they say they'll get $200M NPV out of a mine, that's all they're going to get, and then the metal is gone. If the lithium price skyrockets then obviously the profit goes up, but there's a lot of lithium in the ground, and a lot of others who'll go and dig it up, and SYA isn't that far ahead of the game. We don't even have an approved mine. The lithium price also goes down when everyone is digging it up, which is why there's a lithium mine called North American Lithium for sale in the first place!

So if NAL doesn't go SYA's way, it's still a great buy, but the SP is going to take a hit. And if NAL does go SYA's way, you guys are going to make more money than I do, but I'll be right behind you as soon as that news lands. In the meantime, time to take some profit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $2.239M 49.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3608265 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 1944767 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 35935970
Last updated 12.10pm 15/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.