SYA 12.2% 4.6¢ sayona mining limited

I wouldn't even have so much a problem with the Guy , if he or...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    I wouldn't even have so much a problem with the Guy , if he or she actually outlined and explained what potentially could be interpreted as the negatives.

And obviously there are negatives here folks. I have a list of 4 or 5 that I summarized from the Quarterlies . However , I see no reason that I have to make them public here. And the reason is simple.

So whilst I recognize the timings , and the risks of investing , it is my investment decision and mine alone to either Hold , Buy , Accumulate , or reduce a stock position if I so wish . And the difference between me and this poster is that I don't believe I am obligated to bring these issues to the fore any more than I am to present information or theories which i have on the positive side of the ledger which haven't even been discussed yet. These are my choices.

And so of course there are risks. And of course I'm NOT going to bring these potential negative up because I personally have come to terms with the probabilities of whether they could hurt me and have decided to endure those risks. And at the end of the day , I can handle if the stock were to go to 10 cents or below. But don't just say that , support it with some concrete negative drivers which could take it there apart from further immediate dilution which is not even likely at this stage.

And so I reckon most investors here who hold or have bought in at some stage , simply don't want to keep hearing this unsubstantiated tripe which continues to flow from this poster incessantly and without supporting detailed evidence.

If you've you got some negative and you don't HOLD and you want others to know what they are , then give them more and provide them the nity gritty details which could help them and NOT just these ' hide behind ' blanket statements of ' Winter is Coming ' and that a negative critical minerals metals cycle is fast upon us . Because that isn't even the consensus view of the collective mainstream analysts and brokers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.005(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $473.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $5.257M 119.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3240715 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 12877655 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 9.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ 50598077
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.