SYA 1.09% 4.6¢ sayona mining limited

Well said. We are still in production, all be it in the face of...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Well said. We are still in production, all be it in the face of a falling lithium price. Hopefully it doesn't fall below our production costs so we can keep operating. As you say, working on getting our production costs down is high on the list of importance at the moment. Smaller profit margins will make it harder for both SYA & PLL to collect the capex together to crank up the carbonate plant. That could push out the potential start up date further. The Canadian Government wants downstream at NAL up and running, but if SYA & PLL are both struggling to finance it in time, then maybe a helpful grant to make it possible could be in order. That might be one of the first jobs that our new CEO could work on. If PLL don't have to put up as much as they initially thought to get the carbonate plant going, then it might be a little bit of an incentive for them.

The next 12 to 18 months could be a bit rocky, but if we can manage to keep our heads above water and set up for when the lithium price improves then we could see some good days again. Interest rates will eventually start to come back down, and that combined with lower cost ev's I believe will eventually result in increased ev sales again. Demand for lithium should then be greater than supply and the price moves up. While we wait for that to happen we need to have put in place the BOD's & a CEO who can navigate us through these tough times successfully, whilst at the same time setting SYA up to best benefit when the lithium price and sentiment improves. These are just my thoughts and are not designed to influence anyone's investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $2.391M 52.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 4470084 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 5790145 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 40603263
Last updated 13.27pm 15/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.