SYA 4.65% 4.1¢ sayona mining limited

EXACTLY RIGHT!Heaven forbid we use a forum to inform other...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    EXACTLY RIGHT!

Heaven forbid we use a forum to inform other investors of the current BoD failing.
    But according to tweetle dee dee and tweetle dee dum its simply poopooing our own investment.
    Perhaps its no, the last 12 months has been abysmal to say the least.
    An my last 6 bullet points highlighted the reasoning and logic behind calling them out.
    But hey, sit on your hands and say its spot prices.... Blah blah blah.

Clearly whiskers cant connect the dots on management failings and their ability into the foreseeable future.
    Wait blah blah blah the spot price is down thats why we are down there is no blah blah blah its not bad management....
    Just wait and see, lets see how fast our half built carbonate plant comes online....

Supposedly its full steam ahead on SP front and Carbonate plant once Spod price recovers according to whiskers.
    Lets just see how that plays out.

Wait wait wait, it will be further delays and then it will be "it wasnt bad management it is simply that the spot price has delayed our planned strategy on getting it up and running".

Rightio.....

There is a small amount of emotion in any investment as it takes belief that the price will rise. Belief itself being an emotion. But I quite simply will not be told when I should or shouldnt have a "whinge"

I am simply calling a spade a spade. An again quite bluntly SYAs return to investors has been in the last 12 months negative. Management in the past 12 months have done nothing at all, in anyway, shape or form to help it. Sorry if this doesnt suit others narrative or perspective. On you scroll!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $422.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $879.4K 21.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 10094137 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1929134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 16822566
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.