SYA 2.70% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Mate, you can call it what you want. Speculation to explain the...

1. 3,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Mate, you can call it what you want. Speculation to explain the share rise over the past 5 day period isnt ramping it is what it is, speculation.

The whole ramp it or down ramping is a load of rubbish. People dont invest on others comments, to do so is lets be honest, in this day and age plain stupidity. You do your own research and as the oldest saying in the book goes "only put in what your prepared to lose" and people have lost a lot of money on this stock. Some have also made a lot too. The issues with the forum is people get too emotional over investments and make silly decisions.

What my gripe now falls on is was the recent pump just to allow PLL to dump. If so, they should quite simply be taken to the cleaners over it.

Our management also havent cleared up if they were aware of this trading activity or not before hand because of lack of comms again in their announcement. Supposedly one other forum user was told that they had no idea, if this is true, its likely it will go toward evidence via whoever the email correspondence was that received said email. One would hope they can provide it to Silent to help his case.

This in itself is a continuous disclosure issue as if SYA management are aware of a imminent PLL sell down it is meant to be notified to the market. Rather than after the fact.

On the flip side as well, if PLL has sold on short calls that they have asked there mates to do on the basis of an impending dump, in turn knowing PLL will be reselling and in turn knowing that a new holder will allow for reshorting its all too simply suspect to allow for market manipulation and profiteering.

As I said the only leg PLL can stand on is explaining the rise as due to leaving the other index the other day. But again the bulk of this was done just after the DFS dropped for Moblan so how are they going to explain that one. They literally traded the bulk of their holding the day after a price sensitive announcement. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BLACK OUT PERIOD MUCH?!?!?!? I GUESS NOT! IT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $827.3K 22.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 7146787 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1722440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 11169403
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.