SYA 0.00% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

To add to this you also have SYAs own share trading policy.Which...

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    To add to this you also have SYAs own share trading policy.

Which first basically outlines who the policy applies to inc associates (which would be PLL as a partner) that have access to information not already available to the public.

"At any time that an individual has price sensitive information that is not available to the public"
    While SYA goes on itself to define: associates as not include other entities its imperative that PLL should take it upon themselves to first assess if "trading is being done at a correct time" and the fact that all the trading came after a huge spike in share price just doesnt sit right.

Something or someone has triggered the rise and it certainly wasnt retail holders with insignificant buy parcels. It was done by BEOT ask any of the day traders here about the volumes over this time. So guess who got sucked in on FOMO of the day after day after day of rises? mum and dads. I simply sat and watched as my double done is enough at this stage. So as time has now shown it came at the mum and dads hard earned.

But what about the shorts? Well lets just say they sold down from 20c plus bought it back at 4c through 7c. PLL sold the stock to a 3rd party/ies and now will likely reopen the position with mum and dad holders selling out and the shorts reaccumulating again......

source.

https://sayonamining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Sayona_Securities-Trading.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $432.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38197 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.