SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

As a leadership team, they should have known each of the issues...

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8044
    As a leadership team, they should have known each of the issues that would be under review, they then should have estimated a date based on what they had to review and decide upon. I am sorry, there is no business that I have ever been associated with that did not have these key items in place before announcing plans to others. Now it is possible during the process of reviewing the items some complexities come up, and they often do, and in a good company they communicate that as well and reset expectations.

I manage software development projects across 10 times zones and the one thing I ask of my guys, is to tell me when they know they have a problem and will not be able to make a production date, I can go back to the stakeholders and explain why the extra time is needed at that point. What I do not want to hear the day before is, that we are going to be late, or worse yet, just not speak up at all. It is a much more difficult conversation to have at the last minute and it makes the whole team look like they don't know what they are doing. That is where we are with Sayona right now, we are late, it was never conveyed why and now the whole team looks like they don't know what they are doing.

So you can twist this and turn it and try to explain it to me over and over @whisky24 but the facts are that they set an expectation by setting a time, they did not alert us that they might need extra time, and then went late status on a critical project with no explanation. In most other business' this would be cause for a reprimand, or even dismissal however you still continue to support the bad behavior of your employees. This is the fastest way I know to becoming irrelevant.

IMO this project review is completely within their control, they can not lay this at the feet of anyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.