SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

I'm going to predict that it is "all up from here". Slow at...

1. 17,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    I'm going to predict that it is "all up from here". Slow at first but the second half of the year will see a change in fortune. May may not be a good month, remember the saying " go away in May" on the share market. Especially for stocks like SYA where tax loss selling is a pressure downwards. Stop losses being triggered adds to the problem.

The picture is not all that grim. The dumping by large holders and bot manipulation that is currently depressing the SP must be nearing an end. Being downgraded from the ASX200 hasn't helped. The reverse will happen as the SP improves and we get back into the 200.

The company may be producing near the border line of profitability, but it does have a positive cash flow, even though it is making a book loss. A small increase in the product price will reverse that situation. China is playing games as well. China will need to continue buying Lithium, probably in increasing quantity in the near future. I see the USA and Canada setting themselves up so that they are not reliant on China.

The EV market has slowed but it is still a force in the market. Hybrids are still selling. Most of the EV and hybrid cars are less than 10 years old. These will soon need replacement batteries as will the electricity storage that is using Lithium batteries.

I'm also expecting Sayona to be a target for a takeover in the near future, hopefully by two competeting companies bidding the SP up.

Discussion appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.