SYA 6.25% 5.1¢ sayona mining limited

Agree a Consolidation may happen one day... but I see you...

1. 3,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1224
    Agree a Consolidation may happen one day... but I see you mentioned FMG into the equation but to say it worked for them and it will work here is like comparing chalk and cheese...one company was and still has a BoD's and Management that are Streets Ahead of this Rubble running Sayona at this time even though FMG Consolidated way back in 2007 back then you had a bloke by the name of Andrew Twiggy Forrest steering the ship... can you compare James Brown to Twiggy not in a million years and Fortescue Metals succeeded because of their Great Management who has also succesfully done a buy back of shares that showed how strong they were market wise.... whereby here we have a bunch of no hopers who have done jack to improve the value of the company awhilst letting a "Junior Joint Venture Holder Dictate" what we do and don't do.

Now back to the Consolidation history shows that 9 out of 10 company's who do a Consolidation are either very badly run or desperate to make themselves look better to the market as a whole in the hope to buy more time and dig themselves out of the quagmire they have put themselves in using the old it makes the company look more attractive to the larger institution investors albeit not many of them succeed in the long term...it would be way better to do a buy back when in a much better position imo rather than a Consolidation especially after the great work done by the Sesame Street Gang that have put us in our current predicament through their inadequacies.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $504.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $1.767M 35.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 5698119 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 7096825 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ 11268229
Last updated 11.18am 17/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.