SYA 4.44% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Its a rather tedious time for all right now, watching the price...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Its a rather tedious time for all right now, watching the price fluctuate between 3.8 and 4.1. Frustrating for everyone watching the institutional buying and selling going on like its completely normal, while we do our heads in as there is nothing we can do about it, and those we store our faith in to kerb this kind of behaviour, turn a blind eye.

But our investment is not in days. Its months and years. If we watch this daily, its no wonder we do our heads in.

We sit in wait now for a few events to happen.
    We still have some 90,000m of drilling results between Moblan and NAL to deliver. Moblan the most important and NAL the most immediate price sensitive. I expect to see those over the next 4-6 weeks.

Then we look to the April 30 quarterly report for q1 results which I would expect to see a similar AISC as the previous quarter, reduced capex as we see the dome come to commissioning, which also should see our cash balance remain above $100m, which is important for sentiment. If that remains above $115m it will be a really good result.
    Also increased sales, especially with the overlap from Dec/Jan included.

My suggestion is, let's try not to measure our performance daily from here, lets measure it monthly. I think we can say to a high level of confidence that we have found a sound bottom and instead of wondering every day, "how low can we go?" we now ask ourselves "how long before we get back up" which is a far better situation to be in.

Those pesky daily blow in down rampers have backed off, and even one of them changed their tune.

Its been a good day for other reasons for me, but I will have a drink for you all and have a good weeekend.
    Go long and stay strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.270M 29.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1599999 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 2841295 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 20812014
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.