SYA 2.86% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

A good background to have which gives you clarity of vision...

1. 4,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    A good background to have which gives you clarity of vision regarding leadership. You would have served under many commands and many other lower level leaders, you will have seen the good bad and ugly of leadership.

One post service observation I have made is the large number of dramatically unserious people in positions of influence who are in position by virtue of nepotism, shameless brown nosing or corruption. This is a generalistion but in my view publicly listed company entrepreneurs come in two flavors, those who are driven to build things and do better and those that want the rewards but didn't have the capability to rise through the ranks in other larger enterprise.

Twiggy would be a good example of driven to build something.

Richard Evertz is a good example of the rewards type.

What does the SYA look more like? how much actual skin in the game do they have? Was AJM's failure avoidable? is SYA's future assured? are they remunerated in line with company achievements and shareholder expectation?

Only need to look at 1MC to see what they think of shareholders, took on CEO at SYA no change of fees at 1MC despite less time on deck, seems like that share holder cohort are being looked after. Now are SYA funding 1MC to keep them running?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $365.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $417.9K 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 807025 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 7680232 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 8582465
Last updated 11.12am 18/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.