SYA 12.2% 4.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-65216

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9478
    Yep Shagz, shorts are the lowest they have been since early April and dropping fast.....a VERY GOOD sign,
    as they always seem to know what is going on.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4565/4565626-2fb5624fa37c7aed97518b290eb6a948.jpg
    1.36% of total shares, which is nothing really.....
    As compared to
    CXO 6,95%
    LKE 10.02%
    VUL 6.88
    And the shorts are being closed on all these stocks and dropping, so hopefully the lithium sector sell down is behind us...

Our TA is also looking great.....

One other observation I would like to make, is that this last announcement has been very well timed.

Some say long overdue, but holding off until there was something meaningful to report on the progress of NAL,
    with photos to back it up, has accelerated a very effective awakening of Sayona's potential to the market.

As a long term holders, we go to extreme lengths to keep abreast of the latest developments with our projects.
    Deep research,picking up info from ANY source, usually outside SYA official comms, reading between the lines and surmising and hypothesising what is actually happening, has almost become an LT holder national passtime.
    Hours and hours of research, calculations and theories of what we feel is actually happening behind the scenes.

Well, no longer......regular monthly updates to come......

And I say well timed announcement, because I have not seen so many news outlet reports on Sayona, since the NAL acquisition.
    With these reports, comes a broader market awakening.

The market's light bulb moment if you will....

And that awakening will go something like this....

'What, when are they producing??? Q1 2024 ... that's a few months away...and they are on track??? Yep....what???
    Surely they need another CR, they are chasing cash, right? No, they have 200 mill in the bank??? What????
    Permits will hold them up, surely??? No, they are in place from the previous operation, and over 90% of additional permits
    have been done, with the rest coming before the end of the quarter... What????
    The locals will hold it up surely?? No, they are all onboard and actually heavily involved...what??
    Must be in the middle of nowhere, hard to get personnel..staff shortages, you know.???.... No, over 100 staff onsite, which
    will probably double of the next few months, serviced by 2 local townships, and most of the operational staff have
    previously worked there and know the plant well... As well as that they are close to production facilities for Ford, GM, Tesla etc...etc...
    in a safe country and a mining friendly jurisdiction.....What???
    Power, water???? Green Hydro power/high voltage transmisson lines in place, and more water than you can poke a divining rod at!!! What???
    So what you are telling me is everything is basically in place, to move from a needy, hopeful explorer, to a revenue making
    producer by Q1 2024? Yes...
    OK, it sounds heavily derisked, cashed up and ready to go??? Yep...

So why is it so cheap?? MC is still low??? Whats going on?? What's the catch???
    No catch....
    As you know, there has been extreme broader market contraction, along with a general market fear of EVERYTHING ,and a few
    opportunistic, unscrupulous operators who have gone to extreme lengths to throw some FUD and fuel on the fire, and
    further target and contract the lithium sector.
    Yeah, I did notice that. Lithium prices at continual record highs, producers generating record revenues and profits,
    yet their share price plummeted...didn't make sense to me either.....
    And the smart money accumulated.....heavily......YEP....

So what you are telling me is this Sayona mob are now heavily derisked, basically have everything in place and
    heaps of cash, personnel, plant and equipment, resource etc..etc... are in a great location and will probably produce
    SC6 within 6 months, first in North America, wow, .....and their SP has been smashed by the market and the manipulators,
    and is still cheap enough to see a 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, etc...etc..from here in the next couple of years.....YEP, yep and yep....

Personally, my hope with this announcement, is that the market will finally wake up to the potential that will come to fruition,
    in what is in mining terms, now a very short time frame.

What we have known for so long....

The plans, the hard work, the potential are now becoming a reality.....

And its just the beginning!

Good luck everyone......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.005(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $473.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $5.257M 119.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3240715 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 12877655 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 9.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ 50598077
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.