SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-756

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    I do find it rather strange though that Sayona despite the whole issue with regards to that ' retracting ' of the announcement , that the other Bidders have albeit in the last minute of submissions have more or less been more transparent and open with regards to their ways and means of Financing their BIDs. Whereas Sayona has been either purposefully drip feeding these linkages ' piecemeal ' in their approach , or haven't really figured it fully out as to which direction they will go. So is there a reason for this apparent and obvious ' Stealthy ' silence as compared with the others......sneaky.png I mean obviously they are going to require some element of ' Equity ' raising.

So why not just come out and suggest that that is what they will be seeking and asking from its shareholders as part of their submission. I mean SRG has been more than upfront about this element . Why ....because they know they will have to tap their shareholders significantly.

So why ALL the secrecy with regards to Sayona......and because ALL we really have right now is an Investment of circa $12 million and a 50% Off take from Piedmont for what looks to be Authier ORE only......as well as a bit of COH ourselves. So hardly amounts to a winning dollar figure so far. So what's up with all that......and I'm not trying to be negative , it's just for the length of time we have known about our Company's intentions to BID , we know very little in regards to how they intend on getting it done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.