SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-91803

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    Is anyone starting to wonder if this trading halt happens to be perfectly coinciding with Guy's presentation at the PDAC conference?

Could this halt actually be to simply formally announce the commencement of production from NAL (along with the CR using FTS as we've discussed previously), along with hopefully some possible other news, i.e. an acquisition with the CR funds?

Guy Belleau is the CEO of Sayona Quebec so would be the logical person to do the formal announcement and ribbon cut as such. He will be presenting today at PDAC and he's already said in the pre-PDAC showcase that production will be starting in 'hours'...

Good way to announce it on the world stage by the CEO of JV company not just through market announcement (which would then follow shortly after obviously) but at a major mining convention in North America. "PDAC is regarded as the world's premier mineral exploration and mining convention for people, companies and organisations to connect to mineral exploration."

Would coincide perfectly with recommencement of trading on ASX on Tuesday morning also.

I'm still hoping there will also be some big new news thrown into this as well obviously and such that only refers to SYA as PLL not in a halt clearly, but to me it's going to be as simple as the 'grand opening' of NAL as the main event. I'm still hoping for CR for Amos paper mill personally...

Last edited by Vodski: 06/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $447.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.