SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-936

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8044
    I try to stay clear of politics, but it seems that it really can not be avoided especially now when pretty much every country thinks they are getting screwed by other countries. The good thing and the bad thing about the US is that you have the potential for a new leader every 4 years, and that makes it damn difficult for other countries because it takes almost that long to get deals in place and establish trust. Trump did a pretty good job of blowing up every relationship we had and it will take Biden some time to repair (if he can) I think he will do a better job in recognizing our neighbors to the north and south and hopefully restore some confidence in the US. I, like the rest of the world, will have to wait and see before we pass judgement.

My question about your thesis was this.

You gave a good assessment of the competition by finding ties from each and why they could be part of the NAL winning bid, but you did not really do the same for Sayona. I know you have shown several ties over time there as well and maybe because you have discussed them in detail before you decided not to lay them out in your discussion points now.

I also thought you were going at least toss an idea or tow out about what the funding package would look like from sayona - you have asked several times and I don't think anyone (myslelf, you Sayona or any HC posters) has been able to give you what I would consider a well laid out thoughtful plan that will get us in AND allow us to be profitable. My guess is you have this answered or you would not be here (pardon my bluntness but you are here to make money and I know you would be gone if you did not have this concluded in your mind)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.