SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-991

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8044
    Wall street deal
    With respect to EMC and their claims of backing from the department of energy, and the department of defense. The programs that they are referring to are part of the critical minerals act, these are 17 elements that the US government considers to be critical to our future. Lithium is one of the 17 but if they were place in priority levels lithium would be # 17 because there are already plenty of avenues to secure lithium supply without investing a dime in another country. If they were to say have some of the higher value magnetic REE's located at NAL they might be able to make a case, but this is not what is there, nor do they have a rare earth processing plant. So I will call BS on the federal government being involved. If this is Trump Crony's getting a hand out on the way out (which I highly suspect) a few tweets to @cnn and @potus might shine a light where the roaches would have to scurry from. If Quebec had any intentions of jumping into this type deal they would quickly back away from it once media got involved.

Patriot deal
    I still do not have an opinion or reason why SRG should be discounted, they would appear to have the same deal as we do without Authier though. I think they would have to secure Jourdan and come up with a quarry style operation to improve NAL ore. They seem to be pushing patriotism to help distinguish their deal.

Tesla Deal
    I believe there is a compelling story that Tesla (at least back in Sept of 2020) was promoting some work agreement with Sayona, I still firmly believe that Tesla will be part of the Sayona bid package. From an IQ perspective this would be a great win and would validate their hub ideology. From a CATL standpoint they would not dare block a deal with their largest customer. From a Tesla standpoint they may have even bigger asperations like Terra-Quebec. Elon has always stated that in order to be cost effective the factory and the raw materials need to be in close proximity, this also fits his green agenda.. Quebec has Nickle, Lithium, Manganese, Graphite and Cobalt is pretty damn near ready from first Cobalt who will have the only refinery in North America. From a mining perspective having the Tesla minds rethinking mining practices and potentially using some of the equipment from the boring company you could nearly eliminate strip ratios from the equation by tunneling directly into the paginates and you would have a mobile crusher which would eliminate steps in the processing facility.

@mollaj You took the words out of my mouth with respect to the indigenous people. I think they will have a say and if it does not go their way I feel the locals and indigenous people will make enough noise to delay projects that they are not partaking in. We know full well that a very small group can derail things quickly. And again I don't think IQ wants to be in the center of a squabble.

@Silent-Bubbles You have done a great job laying out the plans you are definitely king when it comes to digging in and finding nuggets. My only fear in this is that IQ and Quebec get $$$ in their eyes from the banker boys. My hope is that if tesla is tied even in a small way at first that they will see the growth potential in jobs, and establishing a full on battery hub in the future with Tesla..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.