SYA 2.27% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

You won't see a new petrol car in 5 years time, I think you're...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    You won't see a new petrol car in 5 years time, I think you're going to be in for a surprise tbh. Once the pendulum turns, the momentum becomes unstoppable. People said the type of thing you're saying about mobile phones or the internet, or television before that, and they were so very very wrong.

The cars when plugged in overnight will stabilise the overall grid eventually and work to stabilise baseload over a grid scale with millions of batteries all working together to absorb, store and then release power as required.

You have such little vision of what is really happening. The demand for lithium is not going to disappear, it will continue to dramatically increase. Do you have any idea how many batteries will be required when every house starts to have a battery too?

They barely even seem to factor trucks and heavy vehicles into the forecasts currently. These vehicles and their much larger batteries will require considerably more lithium and will become mainstream rapidly once fleets shift and that will suddenly happen quickly.

2022 the price sky-rocketed due to a significant deficit in supply vs a big jump in demand and yes that has pulled back significantly and was likely not sustainable to be fair but it is stabilising and will I beleive gradually continue to increase in a more stable and balanced way; but be under no illusion that demand will somehow fall away because it simply will not and China's control over the sector will rapidly diminish over the next 3 years.

This is only just the very begining of electrification.

You are simply wrong and naysayers like yourself will be quickly forgotten and left behind, what were all those lithium price forecasts from just 3 years ago for 2021 and 2022 again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.954M 45.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 11174804 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 6631986 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ 21588799
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.