SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-122811

1. 10,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    Thx for letting me know re the connection between Nortvolt and Nano One.
    I didn't know Johnson Matheny sold the tech to Nano One.
    I do not agree with your opinion on the subject, you are being negatively creative ! IMO.
    I see the formation of a co op, which has been alluded to in the press.e.g. Quebec EV battery Ecosystem.
    The Johnson Matheny EV battery plant for Lfp batteries will be the first EV batterymaker in Canada as SYA is the first Lithium producer and potentially the first Carbonate producer however it looks like their batteries will be happening before SYA is producing Carbonate.
    I would say being more positively creative and based on my research and timing of events, that SYA were looking at a Korean partner, then Northvolt came on the scene.
    Who knows, they might of asked SYA to secure Amos mooted for a LiOH refinery already in Gov hands for approval and posted here.
    NAL for Carbonate and lithium foil.
    They being VW, Northvolt, Umicore, RiO,Nano One, and One the ESS batterymaker from Michigan.
    They all already hold hands but no local Li supply announced by any of them.
    By working together and with Gov and local miners which could include Wabouchi, to secure a steady supply of Li chemical at a price which is win win for both sides.
    Northvolt and VW may also be interested in PLL for LiOH production in Tennessee.
    VW are there as they have approval for the refinery but not the money.
    The spod coming from Moblan or Nth Carolina.
    Who knows another deal could be in the making with PLL as getting mining approval at Nth Carolina is taking a long time. If they don't here soon positively,the commissioners meeting was about a month ago, it's over rover for a very long time like RIO in Serbia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $432.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $1.422M 33.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446998 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5888258 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 22039027
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.