SYA 0.00% 4.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-137050

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    JB/B1 also stated at the AGM that if the company hadn't found a suitable CEO by the half year and they wanted him to stay he would... this blokes going nowhere the company is run by incompetents who are only feathering their own nests until such time as this is taken over or run into the sewers as they succesfully acheived with Altura leaving thousands of mum an dad investors penniless awhilst escaping unscathed an this concerns me the most as they are protected by the Corporate Shield and unfortunately there are Retail shareholders who sit back an say its okay dont worry we should give them a chance to right the ship, when in actual fact they have lowered the nameplate to suit themselves an the company is in a way worse position than it was before the AGM....and I dont care what anybody says about the price of Spodumene as we still have to supply 113kt to Piedmont at 900 dollars that we cannot get away from...so saying the price of Spodumene improving is bulldust as it doesnt help all that much because the Sesame Street Gang reduced its output and left us with very little to onsell and even less if something goes wrong production wise... I've been on the front foot since the AGM and way before speaking with Gt3louie about certain ways it should of been handled....but if I know Gt3 then he would of sort legal advice about the best way to tackle these things and was most probably advised by them to sit back and give it time as they say give them enough rope an they can hang themselves....only problem with that is they take alot of mum an dad investors with them and not all legal people are right and as we are now in this position it becomes apparently obvious that the EGM should gave been instigated a long time ago.rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $463.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $1.239M 27.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1950255 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 3459928 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ 24893635
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.