MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The lack of moderation despite all the reports has been the...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    The lack of moderation despite all the reports has been the surprising element in my opinion. It doesn’t take much reading of Fritzl posts to understand, most of us had to ban him to make this thread bearable

The level of that twitter exchange was also surprising low coming from a CEO, full of personal attacks, arrogance and poorly tackling competition in the process.

In the end banning users from this service for an exchange on another platform is also puerile and abusive, in the end they did not breach any hotcopper T&Cs.

In my opinion it only proves their lack of partiality regarding the information user are able to publish and consume (I.e. referring articles from their own journals is fine but links to competing sources get automatically removed) regardless if they offer an educated perspective about your investment…seems like they control the narrative.

Combine that to all the buying/selling information/intentions collected from the sentiment analysis they run across the forum and other AI tools and its safe to assume they have enough data points to influence/profit from the market or commercialize that data to instos too.

A bit scary…we are no different than robinhood users

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.