MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-1093

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I’m with you, I could’ve walked at .40cents with 7figures tucked into my pockets. But I believe in the long term and am happy to wait for multiple 7 figure profits, possibly 8 figure if we reach a couple bucks. 6 figure profit is fine and good luck to MNSfan for choosing to be a short term trader. Each to their own.
    I don’t state that to boast about my potential as I haven’t earned it yet and true there are risks. But I share a lesson I learned with LYC. I got in and out of Lynas back in 2010, I cut myself 22k In profits. I was very proud of myself initially, except when I realised that if I had just sat on the share for that 12 month period I would have made 100k. Big difference, and that’s because it’s nearly impossible to pick the perfect buy and sell time. Often Id sell and the stock would continue to run and I’d have to get in at a higher price point.

certainly MNS Isn’t purely running, but we see some fundamentals buying patterns developing based on the stock becoming more and more de-risked. LT holders are highly likely to be strongly rewarded over the course of the next 12months and holding will also earn you 50% CGT discount

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.