MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I've addressed this in more detail in this post.Short answer is...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I've addressed this in more detail in this post.

Short answer is that there are two US listings:
    • one is MNS dual listing onto OTC Best Market (that's what's happening in 4-6 weeks as they last announced).
    • the full US listing onto Nasdaq or NYSE for IM3 is probably not going to happen until the private share price of IM3 is over $1/share and they receive first payments from some of their offtake agreements. This is a minimum requirement for listing on those exchanges.

Given that the Magnis website is undergoing maintenance, I imagine there will be an attempt to address The Australian articles once they update information there. There may be a legal/NDA angle to a few things that would mean we may not be able to receive an answer till it's fully resolved/settled.

Uncertainty isn't fun (except for The Australian who can endlessly fill the silence until they're told to move on to another topic/company), but no yellow flags about IM3 or C4V themselves, and as long as MNS is entitled to their 62% share of IM3 the value proposition is intact even if management needs upgrade in how they handle and communicate matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.