MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-1381

1. 7,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    what a red herring - gosh you rave on - think you have found a smoking gun hey! lets wait for any official repsonse.

IMO she is a highly talented lady who is well versed in the area MNS has entered. not onbly that but she is highly regarding world wide from my reading so i have no concerns whatsoever regarding her credentials!. is she an actual biden advisor or has been involved with advising the administration on ceratin matters. well all a matter of semantics IMO - am not concerned in any way regarding this matter - willbe very surprised if there is any smoking gun here. she is an obvious talent and am glad she is on our side.

far out the flamin white noise on this is amusing. will await to see what clarificaqtion is provided BUT IN ANY EVENT she has the "stra power" required to do business there. theres no disputing the fact of how talented the lady is and thats all i am concerned with.

far out the posts today have been orgasmic from certain posters - look what ive found - OMG what else is there??))) keyboard warriors at their best)) tools!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.