MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

You missed me Fritzl and wrongly maligned joeycloud. My point...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    You missed me Fritzl and wrongly maligned joeycloud. My point was that not just anyone can be a board member of the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) as it's full of leading global company reps. I stand by that. I never commented about Mona Dajani as an advisor to President Biden.

Here's part of what her global law firm lists as her bio:
    "Mona Dajani, qualified as a lawyer in the U.S., as a registered foreign lawyer in England and a licensed professional engineer, serves as a lead lawyer in complex mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, financings and project development transactions involving energy and infrastructure facilities in the United States and around the world. She is the global co-leader of the firm’s Energy and Infrastructure Projects Team and also leads the Renewable Energy practice which covers clean energy, clean energy technology, hydrogen and sustainable finance. . . . "

More details from the law firm can be found on the Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman website. Her law firm has offices across the UK, UK & Asia. Mona Dajani works in New York.

I would be surprised if a dodgy bio was allowed on her law company website. But it's not impossible there are inaccuracies so let's see how it plays out. Yes, it would be good to have clarification about her role as an adviser to Biden as quickly as possible. If her law firm bio is correct, we (as MNS shareholders) are lucky to have Mona Dajani on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.